Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic



Rebecca Bloomwood is a sweet and charming New York City girl who has a tiny, little problem that is rapidly turning into a big problem: she's hopelessly addicted to shopping and drowning in a sea of debt. While Rebecca has dreams of working for a top fashion magazine, she can't quite get her foot in the door -- that is, until she snags a job as an advice columnist for a new financial magazine published...
Ironic hein?? Funny?? I will let you know.. I am not a shopaholic but I just love having fun shopping :)

2 comments:

Pepa Xavier said...

Ainda não vi, tnh medo de me desapontar. Mas dps penso, é do mesmo realizador do "Casamento do meu melhor amigo", a ver se vou pa semana.

Miss Sales said...

Pepa, vi a aapresentação e fartei-me de rir :)
*have fun shopping*